Real estate law consists of buying, selling or investing in residential or commercial real estate. With each section of these legal areas there are numerous aspects where overlooked legal issues could arise. That is why it is important to have an experienced real estate attorney on your side when it comes to any type of real estate transaction.
- Buying – We can assist in negotiating and preparing an offer to purchase, as well as title and survey review, negotiation of loan terms, and review of loan and closing documents.
- Selling – We can review proposed offers to purchase and assist in negotiating terms of sale and help with any title curative matters which may require attention during the sale or closing process.
- Financing – During the purchase or selling process we can assist in preparing contracts, negotiating loan terms, and reviewing of all loan and closing documents to make for an easy transaction.
- Leasing – We can negotiate, prepare or review leases as well as provide legal consultation regarding landlord-tenant issues.
- Construction – From the beginning phases of negotiation to the final construction and leasing contracts, we assist owners, developers, construction lenders and managers, contractors, architects and engineers with commercial or residential construction projects.
- Creating Condominiums – By creating a condominium, a developer can build multiple units on a single lot without resubdividing the lot. We can help developers create the condominium regime and identify and address issues unique to smaller condo projects (2-4 units) so prevalent right now.
At Hancock McGill & Bleau, we represent people buying, selling, or investing in Texas real estate and the brokers, agents, lenders, and title companies who help them. We offer a broad range of real services including representation of buyers, sellers, investors, lenders, and title companies.
AUSTIN REAL ESTATE ATTORNEYS
Do you have a question about your next residential or commercial real estate transaction?