Our online documents service provides a choice between full service legal representation and the non-lawyer “document-in-a-box” services available on the internet.
Here is how our service works:
- Select “Client Registration” under the “Virtual Office” tab on our menu and register.
- Select and pay for the document you want to.
- Complete the online Questionnaire and submit it to us via our web site.
- An attorney will review your submitted Questionnaire and contact you if additional information is needed before completing your document.
- After completion, we will upload your document to your MyLegalAffairs™ web space and notify you via e-mail.
- Log into your secure MyLegalAffairs™ web space to review, download and print your completed document.
Our Attorney-Prepared Legal Documents include any legal consultation needed to properly prepare your document but does not include any additional legal advice. Additional legal advice may be available through our Talk To A Lawyer service.
If you need continuing legal advice and representation beyond what we offer through our online document or Talk To A Lawyer services, additional legal services may be available after consultation with one of our attorneys.
If you are not sure this service is right for you, please contact us by clicking on the “Contact Us” button below. Provide a brief summary of your situation and a member of our firm will respond to you within one business day.